This is a "beefy", solid ring. There's more construction, the ideas are pushed a little further. It's more substantial. Not so much for the faint of heart...
A few particulars:
- The ring is typically around 3mm to 3.5mm thick.
- The inlay is sterling silver, with the primary section being 4mm in width, textured, and slightly offset upon the ring.
- I prefer this ring in the "bark" texture, but have it shown available in a few other textures that I like with it.
- ring material: titanium
- ring width: 9 mm
- ring texture: little hammer
- ring edge style: smooth
- inlay width: 4 mm + stitch
- inlay material: sterling silver
- inlay position: slight offset
- inlay texture: calm water/big hammer