If you want to impress all your fellow cave-folk, this might be the ring. It's meaty and substantial, much like any proper machine of it's era.
A few particulars:
- The ring is typically around 3mm to 3.5mm thick.
- The spinning section is sterling silver (by default, but you have options), 4mm in width, riveted, textured, and pierced.
- The spinning section is offset upon the ring.
- I show this ring in the "little hammer" texture, but have it available in a few other textures that I like with it.
- ring material: titanium
- ring width: 11 mm
- ring texture: little hammer
- ring edge style: smooth
For this ring, the "inlay" refers to the spinning section:
- inlay width: 4 mm
- inlay material: sterling silver
- inlay position: offset
- inlay texture: calm water