Your cart is empty.
First created for a friend of mine, it's developed upon it's own.
A few particulars:
- The wave crests three times on each side of the ring.
- The channel for the wave is hand carved into the ring, the gold is inlaid into the channel. It's clean, tidy, and looks great. However, if you're looking for precise 60 degree crests... that's not what this is about.
- If you want this ring 6.5 mm or narrower, choose the inlay width of 1mm. It looks better, and allows the wave to have enough movement.
- I prefer this ring in the "big hammer" texture, but have it available with a few others that work as well.
- ring material: titanium
- ring width: 7.5 mm
- ring texture: big hammer
- ring edge style: smooth
- inlay width: 1.5 mm
- inlay material: 14K rose gold
- inlay position: centered
Most made to order - shipping late May. In stock ships immediately.
Calculated at Checkout